IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cocoa becomes Cooca

Some of you may have noticed that I have referred to the interior of my car as Dark Cooca and Parchment. When I wrote the review of my 9-5 I started thinking about the word Cooca: Does the word really have a meaning? And it didn't. So I visited the build your car feature at Saab Norway to check if it really said Cooca. And there it was: Cooca. Not once but four times they call my interior Cooca. And so I settled with Cooca. But this morning after yet another reader calling the colour Cocoa in the comments, I had to check again. And this time I checked Saab Sweden as well. There it was: Cocoa. Yes, of course! That makes much more sense. Cocoa is brown! So now my car has a Dark Cocoa and Parchment interior :)