IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today is a day for rest

Today you shouldn't expect many posts here. I have decided that today is a day for rest. There are plenty of news articles in media from all over the world today about Saab getting the YES from the Swedish Government. If you want to read about what the world says about Saab, you should check out the more serious ones like Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters or AFP.


Most Swedish newspapers seem to have forgotten everything about national pride, except TTELA which has always been levelheaded during all the Saab crisis. So if you want to read some Swedish news, TTELA is recommended.

Before I go out in the sun for a drive, I will leave you with this little video. Unfortunately, youtube told me that my German readers may get a problem viewing the video. I'll see if I can fix it for you later.