IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Is now the time to buy SWAN shares?

With yesterday's bad news that Saab is unable to pay its employees the wages, the stock price of Saab's parent company, Swedish Automobile (SWAN), plunged. In other words, the market fears that this can be the end for Saab. But do we believe this is the end for Saab? Or do we believe that Victor Muller once again can do some financial magic?

If TTELA is correct and the property deal is more or less done and that the sales transaction could be done in the beginning of next week, Saab will have money to pay the employees and hopefully to restart production if all suppliers agree on the 10 per cent payment now and the remaining 90 per cent in September.

So I say: If you still believe in Saab and Victor Muller, then buy SWAN shares now!