IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Muller and Antonov not to participate in Midnight Sun Rally

Last week I reported that Swedish media claimed that both Saab's CEO Victor Muller and the Russian banker and friend of Muller, Vladimir Antonov, would participate in the Midnight Sun Rally. When I wrote the blog post I was a bit cautious as I was doubting that both would participate. And today we get the notice that none of the two will participate.

According to TTELA, Vladimir Antonov will not participate due to the continued uncertainty about his involvement in Saab. It is unknown why Muller will not participate. But I would think that he has more important issues to handle than a Saab rally car.