IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

12 month celebration

In September this blog celebrated one year of existence. The first six months the blog was strictly about owning a new Saab 9-5. Then in March of this year I had more or less run out of things to write about the 9-5 and at the same time I wanted to write about Saab in general. When Swade announced that he would stop writing SaabsUnited it made my decision easy and this blog changed name from "Life with the new Saab 9-5" to "Life with Saab".

Writing this blog for the past 12 months has been a lot of fun. It has seldom felt like hard work or a chore. This post is entry number 583. I have no idea how many words I have written, but it must be in the thousands.

The most popular posts have been:



The blog has attracted visitors from 110 different countries. The top 10 countries from which my readers come visiting are the following:



I am proud to say that many a time this blog has been the first English speaking blog/news provider to break big news. And a few times this blog was actually even ahead of the Swedish news providers too.

The most common search phrases that have directed visitors from search engines to my blog are:

  • "life with saab"
  • "saab news"
  • "saab"
  • "latest saab news"


But all this would of course be no fun without knowing that you, my readers, are out there. So a big thank you to all of you!