IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Which feature(s) from the new Saab 9-5 do you want in the upcoming 9-3?

Right now Saab Automobile AB is using most of their energy on the upcoming 9-3 scheduled to be launched in October 2012. If you want to learn more about the next 9-3 and future technologies, then check my page about future Saab cars.

But the question I am asking today is this: Which of the features from the new Saab 9-5 do you also want to see in the upcoming Saab 9-3?

My answer is the Head Up Display. It took some time to get used to it, but now I feel like I can't live without it. It is extremely comfortable to not have to look away from the windshield and the road to check what speed I am travelling at and other information like temperature, rpm, navigation info etc. In addition Keyless entry is very convenient.


Which feature(s) from the new Saab 9-5 do you want in the upcoming Saab 9-3?