IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Alex's new diet: A low carb(on) Saab

Just before the weekend we got Saab's sales numbers for March from Sweden and the USA, which are Saab's top markets. But we are still waiting for the sales from the UK, which is also one Saab's best markets. While we wait, here's a very encouraging little news piece from the UK about eco-conscious Alex who just bought a Saab 9-3 TTiD
WITN an ever increasing focus on how we can do our bit to help protect the environment, eco-conscious Alex Rankin from Yeovil has invested in one of the cleanest, low carbon Saabs ever produced. 
 Alex said: “I was incredibly impressed by the power of the new 9-3 diesel range.” 
The car handled brilliantly and offered the engine performance I was looking for whilst being low-carbon too.” 
“I like Saab because it stands out from the crowd. The low road tax was also a big incentive too! All in all I am delighted with the car and it is great to know I am doing my bit to help minimise my impact on the environment.”


Let's hope many many Brits have had that experience during March!