IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What's going on with Saab now?

I bet many of you are wondering what is going on right now with Saab. And I am too.

What I assume is that at Saab in Trollhättan they are working hard on the efficiency plan Cheetah. And also preparing for the creditors meeting on October 31. In addition, I bet they are working hard to get Youngman and Pang Da approved as new part owners by all stakeholders, including General Motors, the European Investment Bank, The Swedish Government and their National Debt Office. And of course also with they Chinese stakeholders with the National Development and Reform Commission in the forefront. And that is probably what both Youngman and Pang Da are busy doing too: Convincing the NDRC that the investments in Saab's parent company is a good idea.

I do not know when to expect any news from China and the NDRC. But I would think that Saab wants some good news to bring to the creditors' meeting October 31.