IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lesson One: Be careful when you drive through the woods at dusk

Yesterday I decided to take a drive at dusk. I was going around 100 km/h on a winding road through the woods. Then suddenly: BAM! And there was a crack in the grille...







I thought the barbecue season was over, but a big bird obviously disagreed and decided to end it's life on my grill(e).

The remains of the bird:






Now I'm just happy I hit a bird and not a 500 kg moose!





Tomorrow I will call ANA Begagnade delar, the brilliant Saab company which sells almost new parts taken from crashed cars and Saab test cars.


About crashing with a 500 kg heavy and two meter tall moose. Did you know that Saab and Volvo are possibly the only car manufacturers who actually do crash tests against moose? Another reason for sticking to Saab.