IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A big thanks to you and you and you and...

My blog has now been online for three weeks and I've had approx. 4800 page views and visitors from 36 different countries and five different continents! Thank you to everybody for stopping by.

The visits to my blog really took off when the online master of Saab news and analysis, I'm of course talking about Swade at Saabs United, were kind enough to post some of my pictures and a snippet of my review with links back to my Saab 9-5 blog. So a big thank you to Swade.

The good thing is that now some Saab enthusiasts seem to stop by every now and then. I hope I can give you some interesting reading and inside views of the new Saab 9-5 the months to come. Among other things, I plan to make a short video to show some of the technological features of the new 9-5.


Some facts about you
73 % of you use Windows 
23 % of you use an Apple product (Macintosh, iPhone, iPad and iPod)
The rest of you use Linux, Unix, Nokia and even Playstation 3.

The most popular  Internet browsers are:
Internet Explorer (42%)
Firefox (23%)
Safari (19%)
Chrome (9%)
Opera (4%)

Most of the visitors came from (in falling order):
Sweden
USA
Norway (includes a number of my own visits)
Germany
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Canada
Finland
Belgium
China 


But there were also visitors from the following countries:
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bulgaria
Cyprus 
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
France
Greece
Hong Kong 
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Malaysia
Poland
Romania
Russia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Korea
Switzerland 
Taiwan
Thailand
Ukraine
Åland


My next goal must be to get a visitor from the continent of Africa. I guess to get one from the last continent, that is Antarctica, is somewhat optimistic. :)