IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you to all the employees of Saab!

In between the news which I am sure there will be plenty of the coming days, I just want to express my gratitude to Saab.

On the way to work today I was fortunate to drive my Saab 9-5 as always. And I started thinking how grateful I am. I took delivery of my brand new Oak Metallic Saab 9-5 in September 2010. I had to wait 8-9 weeks for my Oakie. The waiting was days and weeks filled with anticipation and excitement. This was my very first car bought new. The day I took delivery of my brand new Saab was the highlight of my Saab years.

Today I am very grateful that I got the chance to take delivery of a brand new Saab once in my life. This is just my car, designed and developed by the skilled and loyal workers of Saab. And the car I am driving each day was produced by the fine workers of Trollhättan just for me! When they fastened a screw they did it just for me!

So to all the employees of Saab, thank you so much for making my beloved car.

My Oakie also once got the honor of being fan pic of the week on Saab Cars on Facebook