IMPORTANT NEWS: National Electric Vehicle Sweden has agreed to buy the assets of Saab Automobile and the sale is expected to be finalized during the summer.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new Saab year!

Happy new Saab year to all of you from Life with Saab!

To end this year and start the next one, I would like to share some very compassionate words from Joanna who is 14 years old and lives in Helsingborg Sweden. When the newspaper Helsingborgs Dagblad asked her what she would do if she had an unlimited amount of money, she answered this:

"I would buy Saab. So that the people who work there would not lose their jobs. I would of course have my own designed Saab that everyone looks at when I drive down the street. And I would never have to ponder on what to get to loved ones as Christmas presents. I would just let them choose their own new Saab. Who would not like such a gift?"

For me those words are a perfect ending to this year and a perfect start on next year!